Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > error page

error page

atse

Hi,
I found some websites display nice pages other than a plain error page when
you type a wrong URL. How can I do that? Thanks for any idea
Atse

dlbjr

In your IIS console right click the Web Sites option under the selected
server and click properties.
Click the custom errors tab.

Here you can point to your custom pages.

HTH

-dlbjr

Discerning resolutions for the alms

Aaron Bertrand [MVP]

http://www.aspfaq.com/2162

news:aiQ9b.477449$(E-Mail Removed) able.rogers.com...