Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Case Modding > unholys VCR mod :D

unholys VCR mod :D

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

We should all link to this picture whenever we reply to Unholy.

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

....nothing like a sense of humor. It does the body good.

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Is that a cup of STFU juice Al?

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

i believe it is or isnt that is for god to decide

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

You just believe you have to reply to every thread even if you have no idea what to say, but you need some help, therefor I recommend...

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Modfather
Is that a cup of STFU juice Al?
What are you talking about? Starbucks Toasted Frappicino Ultima?

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

He means Shut the Fuk Up Cup of coffee

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

We can curse here?

Wicked!

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

Oh. I get it now. Not bad. That's a good greeting to send your boss.

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by unholy
i will get you some more picture tomorrow when i make the meshes for the fans and mount all the stuff in. (includes mount the things on the back panel. I will also be solidering on the pins for the power switch. say Al, you dont know how 4 pin push PCB mount switchs work? i think its like this.

- -> -
+ -> +

and it just lets power pass through.
It's hard to answer that without seeing the switch. The safest way is to use your multimeter to determine proper connections. I would guess that it's a momentary contact set of two poles. With momentary contact switches and two poles, there is no positive / negative. Instead, you are just temporarily shorting a break in the wire between two pins on the motherboard.

Why doesn't `from pkg import mod' work after `del pkg.mod'? ryles Python 3 07-26-2009 04:13 PM
difference between import from mod.func() and x=mod.func() Hari Sekhon Python 0 06-20-2006 08:07 AM
unholys beast unholy Case Modding 10 10-17-2005 02:41 PM
append_features(mod) -- mod.kind_of? makes absolutely no sense T. Onoma Ruby 9 12-15-2003 03:34 AM
CABLE HOOKUP help needed! TV + DVD + VCR + 8mm VCR . . . on Digital Home Theatre Curious Angel DVD Video 2 12-08-2003 05:39 AM

Advertisments