Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Send data

Send data

Mikael

Hello again,

I have a compiled program on a server, listening to port 20000
I send from a browser the following link: http://theserver:20000/name=Mikael
The program receives the link and some other information. What I wan't is
"Mikael", and that I can sort out.

Is this a "good" way to directly pass data between a ASP-page and a compiled
program?
ServerA (webserver) is a server in a DMZ, and ServerB is inside on the
Intranet.
I think the security is good since only the ServerA can gain access through
the firewall and the comiled program can check that the IP-Address is from
ServerA.
ServerA setīs up the link with certain rules, so I always know what is
coming through the firewall.

Regards,

/Mikael S