Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > sending mail with PWS

sending mail with PWS

L. Goffin

Hi all,

i use a personal web server and i'd like to send a mail into an ASP page.
Usually, i use CDONT component but it seems it does not work on Personal Web
Server.

Could anyone tell me what i could use instead?

Thanks a lot

L. Goffin

jbongran

http://www.aspsmart.com/aspSmartMail/