Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > RASdialer connection without dialog boxes ?

RASdialer connection without dialog boxes ?

Edwin Vandamme

Dear Sirs,

I am using the RAS API and would like to set up a
connection without going through the dialog boxes.

The Windows API says that if in the RASDIALPARAMS
structure the szEntryName value = '', an empty string, a
modem connection will be set up provided that the
szPhoneNumber is not empty.

This however does not work as I get a 633 error indicating
that the phonebook entry does not exist.

Kind regards,
Edwin Vandamme

Space between input boxes and selection boxes is not the same in Internet Explorer Stefan Mueller HTML 5 06-16-2009 02:06 PM
Font & color dialog boxes?? Tina ASP .Net 0 03-10-2006 12:11 AM
Popup dialog boxes? et ASP .Net 5 10-19-2005 06:34 PM
HTTP handlers and donwload dialog boxes =?Utf-8?B?Sm9yZ2UgUmliZWlybw==?= ASP .Net 0 02-21-2005 06:47 PM
returning values from modal dialog boxes in asp.net Brian Henry ASP .Net 2 12-11-2003 03:07 PM

Advertisments