Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > database driven programming model

database driven programming model

John Davis

I always heard the term "data/database driven programming" model in ASP
database, SQL programming, and web programming circles. But I don't quite
sure what does it mean? Does it mean the web software's responds are based
on data request from the user? Just like in Windows, we call it
"event-driven programming" model because the windows program's responds
based on user's responses? That's why we call "data driven programming" ??

Please advice. Thanks!
John

Model Driven Integration and UML bruce phipps Java 1 07-08-2004 07:13 PM
Document Driven Programming Jay XML 0 06-06-2004 03:00 AM
Document Driven Programming Jay Java 0 06-06-2004 02:59 AM

Advertisments