Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > ASP Forms Re-Direct

ASP Forms Re-Direct

Adrian Forbes - MVP

Give each radio button a different value like "A" and "B"
then in ASP

if request("YourRadioButton") = "A" then
Response.Redirect "this.asp"
else
Response.Redirect "that.asp"
end if

moment, but
>I would like to extend the functionality.
>
>Within the form I have two radioboxes, of which only one

can be
>selected at any time.
>
>When the user presses submit, I want to direct the user

to one of two