Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Datagrid - populate with subset of an XML file

Datagrid - populate with subset of an XML file

Andy

Hi,
I want to fill a datagrid with results from a team.
I am looking to fill datagrids with queries similar to "The most
recent 5 results", or "All youth team results".
It shouldn't be that hard but is escaping me at present. I can do
this till the cows come home in SQL, but I'm new to working with XML
files.
e.g. XML file...
(I hope this XML file comes out OK, I've had CRLF problems before, so
have put it in a code block)

<code>

<games>
<game>