Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Send Documents to Printer

Send Documents to Printer

Paul

I have a series of hyperlinks on my page which open up documents. Mainly
pdfs.

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to send these straight to the users
printer or is this just asking too much ?

Thanks in Advance