Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > anyone familiar with ASPUpload?

anyone familiar with ASPUpload?

I am using ASPUpload and trying to upload images to a database. I have had success in getting the image to the db and then dispalying the imnage on a webpage. The problem is wheni have more than one image for a record and want to display all images for that record. Has anyone done this with ASPUpload that might be able to look at my code and give me some tips?

This message is posted by http://Asp.ForumsZone.com