Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Coordinating btw XML dataset and table data

Coordinating btw XML dataset and table data

Dell Stinnett

I have an xml dataset. I have an html table that data is bound to and
where rows of data are "selectable" with a click. I know how to get to the
record in the xm dataset that I want. What I can't seem to figure out is how
to move the selected row in the table on the screen so that it highlights
the record I want. Once I get that working in a regular table, I need to
get it working in a paged table - that is, move to the correct "page" of
data and then highlight the correct record.

Any thoughts?
-Dell