Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Document for Website Devlopment

Document for Website Devlopment

Alan

Yeah - that bus really gets around...

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> This is something that you as the website owner, or your company needs to
> decide as part of its policies and procedures. The way things are

explained
> where I work is, "If you get hit by a bus and we have to replace you..."
>
> Ray at home
>
> --
> Will trade ASP help for SQL Server help
>

> "aspuser" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:009401c35fb9$1644ec30$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > HI
> >
> > When we start with building a new website do we prepare a
> > user manual first? While preparing the doc in designing
> > stage what are the steps that are followed?
> >
> > thanks!

aspuser

Hi ...

I need to prepare the USer Requirement Specification
document and Data Specification Manual. It should define
the purpose, scope, system overview, process overview,
data design (dfd's, erd's)!
i guess my question was too vague. But being a newbie
didnt realise it in the beginning
thanks all ...

to share.