Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Parsing a date from the week number of a given year from request post

Parsing a date from the week number of a given year from request post

J. Muenchbourg

I'm trying to get the date from a request-query post that contains a
year (request("season") and a week number from that year
(cint(request("gameweek"))+35) I added 35 to the week number because pro
football usually starts on the 36th week of the year (if it doesn't,
i'll figure that out later). The DatePart builtin function looks like it
would be the best tool to use, but it doesnt parse what I want.
I just want to do a simple display with something that resembles:

response.write
cdate(datepart(m,d((cint(request("gameweek"))+35)) )request("season"))

what steps am I missing?
Thanks
Muench