Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > unauthenticate user

unauthenticate user

mike parr

I am using FormsAuthentication.SetAuthCookie to authenticate users.
However, I have a link that the user can click if they are not the user
logged in, so I need to be able to do the opposite of SetAuthCookie
(i.e. unauthenticate a user).

Does anybody know how to do this?

Cheers,

Mike

mortb

When using forms authentication just do:

FormsAuthentication.SignOut();

cheers,mortb

news:(E-Mail Removed)...