Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Access, ASP and page format

Access, ASP and page format

Dave

Hi,
I have a site using Access 2K and ASP.
The site uses frames and the ASP page appears in between two of the frames;
so I have a limited amount of space to present the DB information. I want
the ASP page to have a restricted number of characters showing horizontally
and to automatically wrap if the line limit is surpassed. Can this
formatting be set in the ASP code for particular fields?
Also, I'd like to indent some of the data that's being pulled from the DB.
TIA,
Dave

Dave

Never mind. Thanks for looking, but I have it figured out now.

Dave

news:(E-Mail Removed)...