Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Unable to set server into correct debugging state automatically

Unable to set server into correct debugging state automatically

Andrew Chalk

I get the above message in Visual Interdev 6.0 when I run an ASP project.
Does anyone know how to fix the problem?

Many thanks.

Roy in

well what's the problem?
do you want to set server into correct debugging state automatically
or
make the message go away without setting the server into correct debugging
state automatically

"Andrew Chalk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I get the above message in Visual Interdev 6.0 when I run an ASP project.
> Does anyone know how to fix the problem?
>
> Many thanks.

Andrew Chalk

Roy: You're an idiot. Go back to gravedigging.

"Roy in <%=H.E.Double Toothpicks $>" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...