Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > ok, here are my pages,

ok, here are my pages,

Raphael Gluck

I am not sure how to go about publishing pages, so i am doing it as .txt
file,s but when i am ready for them to be real, they will be asp files.
http://www.tripakltd.com/aspbeta/product.txt

and

http://www.tripakltd.com/aspbeta/listing.txt

Both as i said are going to be .asp extensions, i am just using .txt coz i
dont know how to display source html on a regular page, coz it automatically
reads it as html, and i want you to see my code.

George Hester

What do you want to know? Source html can be displayed by replacing < with &lt; and > with &gt; Entities.

--
George Hester
__________________________________
"Raphael Gluck" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:u$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am not sure how to go about publishing pages, so i am doing it as ..txt
> file,s but when i am ready for them to be real, they will be asp files.
> http://www.tripakltd.com/aspbeta/product.txt
>
> and
>
> http://www.tripakltd.com/aspbeta/listing.txt
>
> Both as i said are going to be .asp extensions, i am just using .txt coz i
> dont know how to display source html on a regular page, coz it automatically
> reads it as html, and i want you to see my code.

Raphael Gluck

I uploaded my pages as .txt files, see thee subject below

"asp web page problem, two recordsets"

thanks

Raphael

George Hester

Oh well I am unclear what you wanted to know. All I could tell was that you had a question how ro show HTML in a HTML instead of using a txt file. I told you and that's as far as I got with your question???

--
George Hester