Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Accessing LDAP server with ASP

Accessing LDAP server with ASP

mel finney

Hi
I am trying to access a LDAP server with ASP with no sucess. I can do it
with ColdFusion but not ASP. All the examples I have seen so far do not use
passwords or userid's. My LDAP server requires password and user
credentials. Can anyone point me in the right direction

Mel

SPA

See if the following link will help you:

Are you using any third party component to connect to your LDAP server?

SPA

news:(E-Mail Removed)...