Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > form field submit order

form field submit order

toedipper

Hello,

Not sure if this is an asp or dreamweaver or a.n.other editor problem...

I have a form with stacks of fields.

This is submitted to a formmail.asp script at my isp which emails the values
in the form to me.

Is there anyway using dreamweaver that I can define the order of the form
fields when they are submitted to me via email? I eventually add the values
in the form to a bit of paper, it would be handy if the email could have
them listed in the order they are printed on on the bit of paper.

Thanks in advance,

RG.