Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Deducting values in SQL

Deducting values in SQL

Bill

I currently have a tabel in sql server that has inventory data on all
the products we display on the web. I would like to deduct the number
of items someone purchases in order to keep the inventory numbers
current.

How would I do this? What is the sql code to deduct x items from the
column of data?

Thanks,

Bill