Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Web Application end to end performance monitoring

Web Application end to end performance monitoring

Nagesh

A while back, I remember coming across a MS tool that
would allow me to monitor the performance of all aspects
of a DNA based application - all the way from the ASP
level to MS SQL server. It was part of the NT resource
kit. I am trying to locate this tool for Win 2000. Can
someone who has come across such a tool help me ?
Thanks.

Bob Barrows

Nagesh wrote:
> A while back, I remember coming across a MS tool that
> would allow me to monitor the performance of all aspects
> of a DNA based application - all the way from the ASP
> level to MS SQL server. It was part of the NT resource
> kit. I am trying to locate this tool for Win 2000. Can
> someone who has come across such a tool help me ?
> Thanks.

Search for WAST via Google.