Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > using createElement with VBScript

using createElement with VBScript

Jeremy

Hi, I am trying to create dynamic list boxes using the onChange event
handler.
Basically what I have here is a little function called NumberOfDays
which returns the number of days in a given month in a given year. I
then have an html select box <select> that I am populating with the
number of days returned from the function. Essentially, this
subroutine works. For instance, if I select January of 2003, then it
populate my select box with numbers 1-31 but the problem is if it gets
called a second time, it doens't clear the original data. So if I
select January of 2003, and then I select January of 2002, the select
box will be filled with 1-31,1-31

Here is my subroutine:

Sub end_year_OnChange
days=NumberOfDays(form1.end_month.Value, form1.end_year.Value)
for i=1 to days
Set Opt = document.createElement("OPTION")
Opt.text = i
Opt.value = i
Opt.ID = i
form1.end_day.Add Opt
Set Opt = Nothing
Next
End Sub

Ray at

Try posting to a client-side group such as
microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript. This group is about server-side
scripting.

Ray at home

--
Will trade ASP help for SQL Server help

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...

element not defined when using "createElement" laredotornado@zipmail.com Javascript 5 02-23-2007 01:59 AM
calculations using createElement input text boxes in a table acecraig100@cox.net Javascript 2 12-06-2006 07:28 PM
DOM CreateElement? Arpan ASP .Net 3 08-25-2006 12:12 PM
using document.createElementNS or document.createElement James Black Javascript 10 05-25-2006 11:15 AM
calculating in table made by createElement and appendChild kie Javascript 25 10-07-2003 11:38 AM

Advertisments