Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > How to show Crystal Reports 8.5 in ASP v3

How to show Crystal Reports 8.5 in ASP v3

Mustafa Haider

HI,
I have created a report in Crystal Reports 8.5 and want to display it
on my clients webpage. I will develop this webpage in ASP v3 so plz
give me the code with which to show this report of Crystal Reports 8.5
in the webpage developed in ASP v 3 . I used Crystal Report Viewer
ActiveX control but I do not know what code to write so that the
control works properly,

regards,

Mustafa Haider