Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Create anew session .

Create anew session .

Nir

Hello all.

How can I create a new session manually by code .

Thank's
Nir

Peter Rilling

I don't think you can just create a new session (meaning a second session).
You could probably use the HttpSessionState.Abandon method to end the
session, then a new session will be started when the next request is made.

Can you be more specific as to your needs?

"Nir" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hello all.
>
> How can I create a new session manually by code .
>
> Thank's
> Nir

Nir

Hello Peter .

I am saving variables like Datatable in my session object for some page's.
When user open's one page a datatable with unique name is saved to session object.
Now , user can not open this page again in the current session .

Therefore i want to create a new session automatically for this user,
so he will be able to open a second instance of the request page.

Thank's
Nir