Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > iframe problems

iframe problems

Gord

Hello,

I have some ASP / HTML webpages using an iframe to function as a Content
Editor which works fine in IE.
It has javascript preforming actions on the iframe content, such as
putting the text in bold, creating hyper links etc.. However none of
this works in Opera or Netscape, is this totally impossible?

Thanks for any help.

Gordon

Ray at

Try posting to a browser group. ASP cannot help you with this.

Ray at home

"Gord" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> I have some ASP / HTML webpages using an iframe to function as a Content
> Editor which works fine in IE.
> It has javascript preforming actions on the iframe content, such as
> putting the text in bold, creating hyper links etc.. However none of
> this works in Opera or Netscape, is this totally impossible?
>
> Thanks for any help.
>
> Gordon

Evertjan.

Gord wrote on 17 jul 2003 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
> I have some ASP / HTML webpages using an iframe to function as a Content
> Editor which works fine in IE.
> It has javascript preforming actions on the iframe content, such as
> putting the text in bold, creating hyper links etc.. However none of
> this works in Opera or Netscape, is this totally impossible?

ASP does not know about iframes and browsers.

Please ask a clientside NG.

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.