Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > mime multipart message

mime multipart message

Guoqi Zheng

Dear sir,

I am using my own tcpclient code to send email instead of using CDO.

Question, I would like the mail message to be in mime multipart format. I am
not familiar with mime.

Does any one know about a good tutorial about how to create a mime message
in .NET? Or is there a dll, class can do this? How can I create a mime
message?
--
Kind regards

Guoqi Zheng