Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > content management systems

content management systems

raj chahal

hello there

I wasn't sure whether this would be a suitable topic for this newsgroup, but
here it is anyway.
I'm looking for a content management system, which integrates with asp. I
could write my own bespoke asp website but why re-invent the wheel?
.. The site is of small scale, bookings, events etc. to run on win 2000
server. Would somemone be able to help with this and make some
recommendations.

thanks
Raj

UR ednec

Have you looked at Zope?

www.zope.com

Its free! and well documented.

"raj chahal" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hello there
>
> I wasn't sure whether this would be a suitable topic for this newsgroup,

but
> here it is anyway.
> I'm looking for a content management system, which integrates with asp. I
> could write my own bespoke asp website but why re-invent the wheel?
> . The site is of small scale, bookings, events etc. to run on win 2000
> server. Would somemone be able to help with this and make some
> recommendations.
>
> thanks
> Raj

Jeff Cochran

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 13:51:38 +0100, "raj chahal"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I wasn't sure whether this would be a suitable topic for this newsgroup, but
>here it is anyway.
>I'm looking for a content management system, which integrates with asp. I
>could write my own bespoke asp website but why re-invent the wheel?
>. The site is of small scale, bookings, events etc. to run on win 2000
>server. Would somemone be able to help with this and make some
>recommendations.

Obvious choices might be the ASP.NET starter sets, and/or Sharepoint
Server.

Jeff
===================================
Jeff Cochran (IIS MVP)
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) - Munged of Course

I don't get much time to respond to direct email,
so posts here will have a better chance of getting
an answer. Besides, everyone benefits here.

Suggested resources:
http://www.iisfaq.com/
http://www.iisanswers.com/
http://www.iistoolshed.com/