Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Changing a html table when new data is entered into SQL table.

Changing a html table when new data is entered into SQL table.

Renie83

Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on how I would go about this
task.
What I have is a html table which is populated from 2 different sql
tables. The first table contains values of maximum and average values
the second one conataines data that has been collected about the
materials that are being compared to the max and avg values. What I
want to do is when a new max or avg value is added to the table I want
a dark border to appear above this new value and all the data after
that new avg or max date to be under it.
Any ideas would be appreciated!
Renie83

Ray at

You could use cookies for this and check what the max value was the last
time the person was there, and if the new value is greater, response.write
the additional formatting.

Ray at work

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...