Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > ASP refresh problem

ASP refresh problem

Paul K

I've recently started actual coding on a basic inventory-
type intranet application and am running into a problem
during prototyping. Whenever I make a change to an asp
or html file, the changes don't show up on the client
right away, even if I force the client to refresh the
page. This is my first time doing actual coding in a web-
based application and I'm kind of confused as to what is
causing this behavior. I've checked properties in IIS
for the web site and have deleted any cached pages on the
client, but still the same problem. I was wondering if
anyone could help me with this. Thanks!

Aaron Bertrand - MVP

http://www.aspfaq.com/2022

news:508e01c34179$86ed4210$(E-Mail Removed)...