Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > WCF client passing 2 client authentication tokens?

WCF client passing 2 client authentication tokens?

Markus Leder

We need to create a WCF 3.5SP1 client with two client authentication
mechanisms which are "client certificate on transport" and "Kerberos
(windows) on message". The ESB and services we need to talk to are SOAP 1.1.

Can this be done, that really both tokes are emitted (not only configured
when calling the web service? If yes, how? If not, why not?

We played around with several WCF configurations, but only one token
(message security) was sent. We created a custom bindings with more than one
SecurityBindingElement (but ServiceEndpoint validation throws).

Thanks for hints.

Mr. Arnold

Markus Leder wrote:
> We need to create a WCF 3.5SP1 client with two client authentication
> mechanisms which are "client certificate on transport" and "Kerberos
> (windows) on message". The ESB and services we need to talk to are SOAP 1.1.
>
> Can this be done, that really both tokes are emitted (not only configured
> when calling the web service? If yes, how? If not, why not?
>
> We played around with several WCF configurations, but only one token
> (message security) was sent. We created a custom bindings with more than one
> SecurityBindingElement (but ServiceEndpoint validation throws).
>
> Thanks for hints.

You can post to the WCF forum too.

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/wcf/threads/