Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > wcf: How to use wsHttpBinding under IIS6 when anonymous authentication not allowed

wcf: How to use wsHttpBinding under IIS6 when anonymous authentication not allowed

CS ADNT

Hello,

My asp.net web application (vs2008/ net 3.5) is using IIS Windows
Authentication ,and Anonymous access is not allowed.
I deployed a wcf web service using wsHttpBinding and receive a
MessageSecurityException when I try to call any ws method.

My web config contains the service definition with endpoint, I tried to use
in the WsHttpBinding a <secutity mod="Message" > because I have not https
available on this server but I need a secure connection.

How to set correctly the security mode for binding and client ?
How to have impersonation working in the wcf service without having it using
the asp.net compatibility mode ?

Thanks for help.

CS

amitjul

I found really good article on Code project --
http://www.codeproject.com/KB/WCF/WC...px?msg=3104044