Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > access a Web service from another machine

access a Web service from another machine

paulcc84

because if you publish my web services in my iis and
I see on my machine as localhost /....." I can not do it from another
machine is to enable a port
--
desarrollo

'Layemi Oshodi

use your computer name in the browser of another PC on your network.
Example: type 'http://USER-PC' in the browser of another PC on your network
and you should see your default localhost homepage. then you can enter the
path of the app you are working on.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...