Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > this Operation is not supported in WCF Test Client

this Operation is not supported in WCF Test Client

Alhambra Eidos Development

this Operation is not supported in WCF Test Client

Hello,

Actually i implemented WCF service in IIS Host

Using WCF Test Client tool I get this error: "this Operation is not
supported in WCF Test Client".

http://desbiz:49615/GestionProvision.svc

Using wsdl in IExplorer all is ok.

http://desbiz:49615/GestionProvision.svc?wsdl

The contract is:

namespace Security.Provision.ServiceContracts.Interfaces

{

[ServiceContract(Namespace = "http://Security.Provision")]

public interface IProvision

{

[OperationContract]

RespuestaProvision CrearUsuario(PeticionUsuarioProvision peticion);

[OperationContract]

RespuestaProvision ModificarUsuario(PeticionUsuarioProvision peticion);

[OperationContract]

RespuestaProvision BajaUsuario(PeticionUsuarioProvision peticion);

[OperationContract]

RespuestaProvision HabilitarDeshabilitarUsuario(PeticionUsuarioProvis ion
peticion);

[OperationContract]

RespuestaProvision SavePuestoTipo(PeticionPuestoTipoProvision peticion);

[OperationContract]

RespuestaObtenerEmpleado GetEmpleado(PeticionUsuarioProvision peticion);

}

}

May i know the reason.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Mr. Arnold

Alhambra Eidos Development wrote:
> this Operation is not supported in WCF Test Client
>
> Hello,
>
> Actually i implemented WCF service in IIS Host
>
> Using WCF Test Client tool I get this error: "this Operation is not
> supported in WCF Test Client".
>
> http://desbiz:49615/GestionProvision.svc
>
> Using wsdl in IExplorer all is ok.
>
> http://desbiz:49615/GestionProvision.svc?wsdl

WCF test client is a test harness that can't do everything, as opposed
to IE that is not a test harness.