Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Not able decode the chunked encoded messagein .Net Client

Not able decode the chunked encoded messagein .Net Client

Ram

Hi

I am consuming a web service (java based) in my .net client. Response is
chunked encoded. .net client is not capable to decode the chunked encoded
message. (I am using WSE 3.0 for usernametoken)