Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Custom Soap Extension Unit Testing

Custom Soap Extension Unit Testing

sdunnin

I have several custom soap extension classes that I would like to
write Nunit test classes for. Primarily testing the public
ProcessMessage method where the meat of the logic is. My problem is
that it takes a SoapMessage as a parameter which I am unable to
create. It is abstract and has two descendants SoapClientMessage and
SoapServerMessage both of which have hidden constructors thus not
allowing me to create an object. I've searched the net to no success
for a way to create a SoapMessage with no luck. I thought there might
be some other class I could use to create a SoapMessage but the actual
creation of that object during runtime of a webservice must be buried
deep within the framework.

I was just wondering if anyone might know if there was a way to
manually create a SoapMessage object.

Thanks