Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Replace SQL result with Image file on Bound

Replace SQL result with Image file on Bound

Bob Smith

I am creating a dotnet application that looks at an SQL data source.
Everything is looking good. What I am trying to do is have an imageFiled that
shows images in the table based on the results of one of the returned values.

e.g. I have a status field in the database. If the database status field
comes back with a value of 2, I would like a tick_image.jpg in that row. If
the status field comes back as 1, I would like to show the cross_image.jpg.

Does anyone know how to do this on the databound event?