Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Empty XML Signature for testing phase

Empty XML Signature for testing phase

mike

Hello all,

Is possible to create an empty XML Signature for XML Schema (e.g. SOAP
Message)
for testing purposes? Our project is in phase where Web Service messages are
tested but no signature keys are not bought.

So, I would like create a structure like below but omit it in test phase.

<Signature>
<SignedInfo>
<SignatureMethod />
<CanonicalizationMethod />