Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Metod Documentation in WSDL

Metod Documentation in WSDL

SMeddows

Is there a way to document a method in the WSDL that is emitted from ASP.Net?
Is there an attribute that I can put on the method?

Thanks

SMeddows

Sorry, I'm stupid! I found it. There is a Description parameter on the
Webmethod attribute. Thanks anyway!