Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > We can't connect to Windows Live Hotmail right now. Please try aga

We can't connect to Windows Live Hotmail right now. Please try aga

mpayne

My hotmail account has worked fine with no problems for 10 years. In the
last week, however, I am no longer able to open the messages in my hotmail
account. I get the following error message: We can't connect to Windows
Live Hotmail right now. Please try again later. My internet connection works
fine. I tried to uninstall the application and reinstall with no sucess.
This is very frustrating. Please send me instructions to correct this issue
ASAP. Thank you.

Sanchez

I have the same situation as you. The last few days I keep getting the same
message " We can't connect to Windows Live Hotmail right now. Please try
again later." How do I fix this?

"mpayne" wrote:

> My hotmail account has worked fine with no problems for 10 years. In the
> last week, however, I am no longer able to open the messages in my hotmail
> account. I get the following error message: We can't connect to Windows
> Live Hotmail right now. Please try again later. My internet connection works
> fine. I tried to uninstall the application and reinstall with no sucess.
> This is very frustrating. Please send me instructions to correct this issue
> ASAP. Thank you.

Pauline

Hi Sanchez, did you get it working again, I'm having the same problem.

flstandard@hotmail.com

On Nov 21, 11:00*pm, mpayne <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> My hotmail account has worked fine with no problems for 10 years. *In the
> last week, however, I am no longer able to open the messages in my hotmail
> account. *I get the following error message: *We can't connect to Windows
> Live Hotmail right now. Please try again later. *My internet connectionworks
> fine. *I tried to uninstall the application and reinstall with no sucess. *
> This is very frustrating. *Please send me instructions to correct this issue
> ASAP. *Thank you. *

I have this same problem. It started after I did the "critical
security update" for IE 7 on December 18th.
IE seems to have the "Antivirus 2009" virus. It pops up windows
saying to buy a solution for this. It runs slow, it won't let me run
web sites I am developing using Visual Studio 2005. And I can't open
an email from my Hotmail account.

Come on !

Brownty

I have the exact same problem. Did you ever get a solution? I need one badly.

"(E-Mail Removed)" wrote:

> On Nov 21, 11:00 pm, mpayne <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > My hotmail account has worked fine with no problems for 10 years. In the
> > last week, however, I am no longer able to open the messages in my hotmail
> > account. I get the following error message: We can't connect to Windows
> > Live Hotmail right now. Please try again later. My internet connection works
> > fine. I tried to uninstall the application and reinstall with no sucess.
> > This is very frustrating. Please send me instructions to correct this issue
> > ASAP. Thank you.

> I have this same problem. It started after I did the "critical
> security update" for IE 7 on December 18th.
> IE seems to have the "Antivirus 2009" virus. It pops up windows
> saying to buy a solution for this. It runs slow, it won't let me run
> web sites I am developing using Visual Studio 2005. And I can't open
> an email from my Hotmail account.
>
> Come on !

StarTrekker

"Brownty" wrote:

> I have the exact same problem. Did you ever get a solution? I need one badly.
>
> "(E-Mail Removed)" wrote:
>
> > On Nov 21, 11:00 pm, mpayne <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > > My hotmail account has worked fine with no problems for 10 years. In the
> > > last week, however, I am no longer able to open the messages in my hotmail
> > > account. I get the following error message: We can't connect to Windows
> > > Live Hotmail right now. Please try again later. My internet connection works
> > > fine. I tried to uninstall the application and reinstall with no sucess.
> > > This is very frustrating. Please send me instructions to correct this issue
> > > ASAP. Thank you.

> > I have this same problem. It started after I did the "critical
> > security update" for IE 7 on December 18th.
> > IE seems to have the "Antivirus 2009" virus. It pops up windows
> > saying to buy a solution for this. It runs slow, it won't let me run
> > web sites I am developing using Visual Studio 2005. And I can't open
> > an email from my Hotmail account.
> >
> > Come on !

After I updated I started having problems opening my mail. I was using
firefox. and I also had the paypal plugin installed. Through trial and error
I found out that the paypal plugin was causing the problems with the new
update. Don't know if this this helps any, just thought I would through it
out there.

bongoslade

ok - why can't we find a solution to this?... why is Microsoft still having
this glitch??
why is there no patch??
why can't i even FIND a fix for it by searching all over the web???
i am pretty good and searching, reading and implementing a fix for PC
problems but this is just wrong!!!
i've used, and liked hotmail for years - maybe the solution lies in a change
of vendors for ALL of us. Yahoo mail or something else...
HEY Microsoft - fix this please...!

"StarTrekker" wrote:

> "Brownty" wrote:
>
> > I have the exact same problem. Did you ever get a solution? I need one badly.

> > > I have this same problem. It started after I did the "critical
> > > security update" for IE 7 on December 18th.
> > > IE seems to have the "Antivirus 2009" virus. It pops up windows
> > > saying to buy a solution for this. It runs slow, it won't let me run
> > > web sites I am developing using Visual Studio 2005. And I can't open
> > > an email from my Hotmail account.
> > >
> > > Come on !
> > >

> After I updated I started having problems opening my mail. I was using
> firefox. and I also had the paypal plugin installed. Through trial and error
> I found out that the paypal plugin was causing the problems with the new
> update. Don't know if this this helps any, just thought I would through it
> out there.

Camille

"bongoslade" wrote:

> ok - why can't we find a solution to this?... why is Microsoft still having
> this glitch??
> why is there no patch??
> why can't i even FIND a fix for it by searching all over the web???
> i am pretty good and searching, reading and implementing a fix for PC
> problems but this is just wrong!!!
> i've used, and liked hotmail for years - maybe the solution lies in a change
> of vendors for ALL of us. Yahoo mail or something else...
> HEY Microsoft - fix this please...!
>
> "StarTrekker" wrote:
>

> > "Brownty" wrote:
> >
> > > I have the exact same problem. Did you ever get a solution? I need one badly.

> > After I updated I started having problems opening my mail. I was using
> > firefox. and I also had the paypal plugin installed. Through trial and error
> > I found out that the paypal plugin was causing the problems with the new
> > update. Don't know if this this helps any, just thought I would through it
> > out there.

kelakini

We can't connect to Windows Live Hotmail right now. Please try again later.
Did anyone find a solution to this?

"Camille" wrote:

> "bongoslade" wrote:
>
> > ok - why can't we find a solution to this?... why is Microsoft still having
> > this glitch??
> > why is there no patch??
> > why can't i even FIND a fix for it by searching all over the web???
> > i am pretty good and searching, reading and implementing a fix for PC
> > problems but this is just wrong!!!
> > i've used, and liked hotmail for years - maybe the solution lies in a change
> > of vendors for ALL of us. Yahoo mail or something else...
> > HEY Microsoft - fix this please...!

> > > After I updated I started having problems opening my mail. I was using
> > > firefox. and I also had the paypal plugin installed. Through trial and error
> > > I found out that the paypal plugin was causing the problems with the new
> > > update. Don't know if this this helps any, just thought I would through it
> > > out there.

MJ Young

How can I resolve this problem