Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Discover Credentials for Proxy Server

Discover Credentials for Proxy Server

Arne

I am trying to add a webservice reference in Visual Studio 2005.
Do I need any updated add-ins for that to work?
I get prompted for user name, password and domain.
When I am done VS 200 complains about "The proxy name could not be resolved: "
I was never asked to input a proxy name.