Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Two webservices sharing a session

Two webservices sharing a session

holmesmk@gmail.com

I'm not too sure how to word this. I'm just wondering of the following
is possible.........

I have two webservices (in separate solutions i.e. they are not 2
different methods in the one webservice). Is it possible to create a
session with one and read the session values from the other
webservices.

I plan to use one webservice to create a session, add a username,
password, domain, site and return the session ID.

When the 2nds webservice is run it will use the username, password,
domain and site from the above session to return some other data. I
will check that the session Id matches the session id created
previously.

Hopefully I've made the above clear enough. If you have questions let
me know...

Thanks