Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > filtering data by login user

filtering data by login user

Gordon

I have a simple access database, which has 3 tables:
User(UserID, UserPwd, UserCustID, etc),
Customer(CustID, CustName, etc)
Invoice(InvID, InvCustID, etc)

There may be more than 1 user, and more than 1 invoice for each customer.

I plan to post the data on a website to allow the customers to view their own
invoices:
1. I will create at least 1 user for each customer to log on the web site.
2. When a user logs on, the system will retieve its UserCustID, then pass this
retieved UserCustID to the next ListInvoice page
3. In the ListInvoice page, make InvCustID=UserCustID to filter the records.

Your suggestions and/or codes will be greatly appreciated.

gordon