Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > How to securize a webservice with several criterias ?

How to securize a webservice with several criterias ?

Harkonnen

Hello,

I am currently in the process of developing a C # webservice which must
meet the following requirements security:
- The user must be authenticated via login / password
- The IP address of the calling machine should be within a range of
predefined IP
- The webservice is available by subscription (from start date to end
date), the date on which they are accessed must match the dates of
subscription.

Is there a way to generate these securities, or via the web.config file
asmx, or should I must develop this "manually"? I heard about WSE, it could
be my concern?

Thank you in advance