Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Return dataset in my webservice with schema

Return dataset in my webservice with schema

casucci@gmail.com

I'm able to return the Dataset as a xmldocument but the schema is not
there. Any idea on how this can be done?

Thanks in advance

John Saunders

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm able to return the Dataset as a xmldocument but the schema is not
> there. Any idea on how this can be done?

Usually, I'd just answer, but we've been talking a lot in recent days, so
I'm reminded about that "teaching a man to fish" proverb.

Take a look at the properties of the DataSet class.