Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > can anyone guide me in flight-mode implementation for Windows mobile 5.0?

can anyone guide me in flight-mode implementation for Windows mobile 5.0?

vivekanand holla

hi,

can anyone guide me in implementing Flight-mode for windows Mobile 5.0
through documentation and code implementation?

thanking you in advance
vivekananda

Sooner Al [MVP]

Try posting to the...

microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer.networking

....news group...

--

Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

benefit of all of us...