Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Question on ASP.net datagrid

Question on ASP.net datagrid

Rose

Hi,
Can anyone tell me how can I change the text box's size in datagrid?

Adam

Hi,

Is this a BoundField or a TemplateField? Inside the BoundField tags you can
put an ItemStyle tag, this has size properties like Width. TemplateFields
let you inject controls directly into the grid, use the properties of the
injected control.

Cheers,

Adam

"Rose" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
> Can anyone tell me how can I change the text box's size in datagrid?

Re: Datagrid: how cut short display of a long description in a datagrid column Brian K. Williams ASP .Net 0 03-02-2004 08:35 PM
RE: Datagrid: how cut short display of a long description in a datagrid column =?Utf-8?B?U3VyZXNo?= ASP .Net 0 03-02-2004 08:31 PM
datagrid in datagrid BK Kim ASP .Net 1 03-02-2004 06:34 AM
Call Datagrid Command column outside datagrid Dave ASP .Net 0 11-20-2003 11:11 AM