Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > FrameSet

FrameSet

avnrao

i am confused, would you explain what happens when you successfully log-in.

if you are at the start of the application, you can better avoid using
frames. use user control for menu and include it in your main pages.

Av.
"Victor Sayas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> my web application is designed like this. i have two frames, left and
> right
> which is in the Main.aspx form. left is used for the menus while right is
> the one with the main windows. my problem is i cant control the frames or
> dont know how to control it.
>
> 1. when i log-in in my application, and i redirect the page to
> main.aspx
> which contrains the two frames, the left frame does not change, the right
> frame only. and in the right frame the page in the left frame appears and
> the welcome page since it is a successfull log-in.
>
> i have put target = _top in the main.aspx. and when i assign the
> source in the right frame i also put the target = _top.
>
> i dont know where and what to code? will i code in the html side or
> inside the asp.net environment. i'm really having so much trouble with
> this,
> any help would be great, thanks to you all.

Victor Sayas

my web application is designed like this. i have two frames, left and right
which is in the Main.aspx form. left is used for the menus while right is
the one with the main windows. my problem is i cant control the frames or i