Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Web.Config and Assembly Versions

Web.Config and Assembly Versions

AlanJ

Hi
Not sure if this is the right place for this, if not - let me know and I'll
post it elsewhere!

The problem I have is that the web service that I am developing is part of a
much bigger application.
When we run our main build routines, the versions of the assemblies from the
"main app" are updated, but the versions referenced from my Web.Config are
for the old version.

The build process copies the required DLL's into a dependencies folder from
which I reference them in my web service.

How can I get the web.config to regenerate using the new version numbers
from the newly copied files?

TIA
Alan