Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > get virtual directory url from webservice class

get virtual directory url from webservice class

Deepak_DOTNET

Hi

This is .NEt webservice related query ..

How to get virtual directory url (to which webservice is configured) inside
webmethod of webservice class ?
I have webservice running.I want to get virtual directory url
say "http://localhost/CaseWork "
within webmethod of webservice.

is there any API to fecth the url of webservice from within webmethod ?

Thanks.
Deepak

Prem

You wil the get virtual directory path by using Server.MapPath("\Mainapp\sub
folder")