Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > How to automate generation of XMLWebService Client for C#/VB?

How to automate generation of XMLWebService Client for C#/VB?

Siegfried Heintze

I'm sorry if this appears twice but I posted this about 8 hours ago and I
don't see it yet so I assume it did not make it.

Visual Studio does a fine job of generating C# and VB.NET SOAP clients.

What if we want to automate the generation with a BAT file -- can we do it?

Thanks,
Siegfried

Arnout Grootveld

"Siegfried Heintze" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Visual Studio does a fine job of generating C# and VB.NET SOAP
> clients.
>
> What if we want to automate the generation with a BAT file -- can we
> do it?

Check out wsdl.exe in the Framework SDK.

--
Arnout.